StormWinds 1.5 StormWinds 1.5

Ah Steampunk. Games we all enjoy to make and play.

Congratulations on making a great game. I don't know how many there are makin' steampunk styled flash games/movies, but it's allways great to have more.

5/5
9/10

Give Me Liberty Give Me Liberty

Great style and ambience!

But the artwork, gameplay and choices sucked. I felt a little like i did when i got GTA III but the storyline was awful and you had like two or three choices. IF you improve your art and gameplay this would be cool. I gave you a three. Improve and i will give you more.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MATE!

Pixel Blaster Pixel Blaster

R8 GR8 M8!

Not much else to say really.

Real Soldier Real Soldier

Its good. Not great but good.

But when i fierd bullets. . . Why did the second bulet allways miss? Anyways, jolly good.

Virtual Police Stage 2 Virtual Police Stage 2

I <3 U for naking this game.

Brings back memories. . . Oh and realistic hostage stupidity like in the old games :)

The Interrogation Part 2 The Interrogation Part 2

Great as allways. Took too long.

Make em come more often. And our character like Bridget looks good with the shadows and all that. While the other like Yale look like crap. But the main idea OWNS!

Rolf's Adventure Part 1 Rolf's Adventure Part 1

Ahh a scandinavian.

Hello as you might have guessed im norwegian. Well this is what i have to say. The style on Rolf is entertaining. The gameplay was great and balanced. Music was good i like all kinds of metal,rock etc. LYKKE TIL VIDERE!!!

FlashGem responds:

You crazy Norwegians with your oil. Mmmm, oil... And thanks :)

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

WOW!

So many games. So little time!

Endless War 2 Endless War 2

Great idea. Badly made.

Too hard,too bugy. I mean there aint much tactic other then 2 choises. Throw a grenade or jump out and shoot. Oh and by the way, i think its postapochalypse not post nuclear. Post means after. But improve all this and i will be smileing.

Final Sustenance Final Sustenance

Aaahhh! Reminded me of the good old times.

The FF games has gone down hill since FFX. I mean FFX-2 and online. I pray to God for a good FF game.